Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Losses

Started by BrendonUrie [2058261] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
BrendonUrie [2058261]

Yo, Selling losses at 350k each. Just attack me, and I will send you the money. I would appreciate if you were a level 25 or higher, as I need more merits and levels. Thanks!

Also if I am NOT online, don't bug me

I get the notifications

I will update this forum, when I have money, and when I don't, right now I'm lookinh for around 5 people. You can also post saying you attacked me here, to let other users know you attacked