May I know what is the most profitable trade from other cities nowadays? Which things are best for buy and sell? I rested playing this game long time and I come again now. I'm not friendly with new systems. Can you guide me the best ways to earn good money?
Most profitable trade
Started by Chan_Ho_Nam [641725] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
May I know what is the most profitable trade from other cities nowadays? Which things are best for buy and sell? I rested playing this game long time and I come again now. I'm not friendly with new systems. Can you guide me the best ways to earn good money?
Since you said other cities, I assume this question is specifically about travelling, and not just trade in general?
Check this out for a way to find out what's currently most profitable. The prices need to be manually updated with current market prices, but when up to date, this is a good tool. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gaoa1IjMKT0CED63Rx7TDza6E-CCUybp9GjdhM533SI/edit#gid=1338560800