Hello, My poker table will not load still :(
Poker
Started by PalindromeLeVeL [2109942] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 8 / 9 posts (89%) Partial · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
About this thread
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Hello, My poker table will not load still :(
we are going to need more then just that....
When I go to the casino, I click on poker, Then "click here to open up the poker window", I pick a game with no password and make sure I have enough money. Then I click Join game and it is a blank gray screen
you need to right click, it loads the next screen
Now it's just a blank gray screen in a new tab??
Ok
What OS are you using
Windows? Mac?
Chrome, firefox, safari or other?
Any scripts?
Do you have flash downloaded and updated?
Answering these questions will help the staff better answer your questions.
Also if you could provide a screenshot of the screen you see, that would be great as well.
Thanks.
I uninstalled and updated flash..But been waitng to play a game since this post :'0(
Thx for the quick responses RatedR,Barry_Allen
We don't support current flash client anymore, as new one is already in beta version and will be released soon replacing the current one. For now I can only suggest to use the old html layout (click 'Full' next to 'Click here to open the poker window').