For all of the sellers in this city I can get you in contact with multiple buyers who would pay very well for your efforts. I have multiple buyers who accept and loss at any time. Not only that but I offer morphine and meds to all of my people to get you on your feet. You can work wherever you want however you want whenever you want its all up to you. I pay instantly and well with 150-200k per loss. Ill get you the people and you do what you do. Im just the middle man.
Losses
Started by Rino1324 [2061820] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
For all of the sellers in this city I can get you in contact with multiple buyers who would pay very well for your efforts. I have multiple buyers who accept and loss at any time. Not only that but I offer morphine and meds to all of my people to get you on your feet. You can work wherever you want however you want whenever you want its all up to you. I pay instantly and well with 150-200k per loss. Ill get you the people and you do what you do. Im just the middle man.
Hey mate im intrested