Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by BAYBE [540941] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
BAYBE [540941]

Hi guys!

I'm a returning player, looking at getting back into a game like this.
I'm trying to hustle some cash for better living conditions in torn so
I though let me raise some cash by creating a custom sig. So here it is,

Please hit me up with offers, id like to close this asap!
Thanks yall!


[image: i68.tinypic.com]