I have never played Torn on Pc. I heard that doctorn is very useful. Does anyone know how to get doctornon iOS?
Doctorn
Started by Sgtcole [1996434] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mauk [1494436]
· 5 likes ·
???
I have never played Torn on Pc. I heard that doctorn is very useful. Does anyone know how to get doctornon iOS?
DoctorN is only available for Chrome and Firefox on a pc, you can't get it on your iphone.
if u want doctorn just for city finds and easter egg, use firefox mobile
The only major browser to accept regular browser extensions is unfortunately Firefox for Android.
DoctorN is not available for iOS, unfortunately.
it wont work, even if you download chrome on IOS...wont let you use browser add-ons....
u can install doctorn on firefox mobile but just for the city finds and the easter egg,
???
u made it, but u dont know?
or whats with the question mark?
I think the question marks are because all feat of DrN Desktop are available in DrN FF-mobile, not just the city-find and easter egg feat.. [:wink:]