https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php?p=threads&f=2&t=16042058&b=0&a=0
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Sorry I missed it, sounds like it was a good one
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php?p=threads&f=2&t=16042058&b=0&a=0
Seriously? What the **** is this nonsense
YOU SUCK OMG
UGHHHHH
Well... **** is this shit. Can't say im surprised, just haven't got the guts
Peace
WOW ESKY YOU SUCK
Interesting. Can you please elaborate and tell us more?
2
Sorry I missed it, sounds like it was a good one
3
stop counting you letter bigots!! the alphabet is special too!!!
grrrr!!! why can't we have history of edits?!?! It's so irritating when I know something interesting must have happened but I don't get to know what. The worst part is that I know my imagination is so much more interesting that what actually happened, but I still want to know just so I can be disappointed.. what the hell is wrong with me?!?
4.... esky's mom's a....
very nice person, I'm sure.
Chill, TeacherJanet, he's going to post it again.
5
6
7
uh no
*Staff edit*