I think that we should be able to see other players working stats, this would help company directors to choose their employees without the difficulties of having to ask people what their stats are and waiting for a response while they look it up. I understand battle stats not being shown since that would be an unfair advantage, but work stats wouldn't help whatsoever in combat
working stats
Started by linklover9 [2021190] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
I think that we should be able to see other players working stats, this would help company directors to choose their employees without the difficulties of having to ask people what their stats are and waiting for a response while they look it up. I understand battle stats not being shown since that would be an unfair advantage, but work stats wouldn't help whatsoever in combat