If the defender uses a temp weapon in the turn you hit escape, would that allow a successful escape or would it not?
Escaping from an attack
Started by NealCaffrey [1965474] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
If the defender uses a temp weapon in the turn you hit escape, would that allow a successful escape or would it not?
If the option to escape appears then you can try. Escapes are not guaranteed though unless you are using the book that guarantees escape
Once you've hit escape, the success is based upon your opponents next hit or miss. The weapon chosen shouldn't matter.
Yeah I read that but there is nothing like hitting or missing if someone uses a smoke or a flash right?
Yeah I joined a 10* Car Dealership which makes the button always appear for me.
I read that whether the escape is successful or not depends on whether the opponent hits or misses. So I wanted to know if someone was to equip a smoke grenade and put their temp usage to 100%, would I be able to successfully run always.
If you're doing this and selling runaways, then I'd suggest you test it with them. But instead of smoke grenades (at $110,000 each) try pepper spray ($1,500 each.)
They could also equip a rusty sword, which has very low accuracy and damage.
Yeah it is 3 more days till the company special activates for me then I'll test it. You're right, pepper spray would be much cheaper.
Yep, Rusty sword seems like a good option. Around 12 points for accuracy.
interesting...first time i saw log like this
you can make decent cash by selling runaway :)
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=2e44f310bf08d07517efccf73810eac6