Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Competition Count Broken & more

Started by GunboatDiplomat [1970705] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
GunboatDiplomat [1970705]

So I've got two bugs:

1: My competition count is showing me with a score of 100, which I know is not true, given I only have collected six eggs.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393804480732463104/438725873823383572/unknown.png



2: When I leave any torn page open for an extended amount of time (more than 2 minutes or so), the scroll bars, both horizontal and vertical, slowly extend. This eventually causes the page to be so slow as to be unusable. Currently using Chrome (Version 66.0.3359.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)) with Doctorn and Tornstats being the only two extensions effecting torn.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436307520676429824/437028847964258305/unknown.png
Grif [882958]

I'd suspect clearing your cache will probably sort these issues

Are you having the issues on any other browser?

Also drn has an option to extend the sides. Do you have that enabled ?