Just A Simple Question!!!
Started by Scrapz [2111630] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- tylerthebeast05 [2090407]
· 1 likes ·
I like androids but tbh their camera sucks
I believe this is the wrong place good sir - buuuut
Iphone for my cell (I don't do anything but text tho XD)
Microsoft for my computer
**** macs - garbage
Apple for mobile, a nice Microsoft gaming PC that is useless for playing a text based game.
couldn't say it any better XD
Macbook Pro 15" w/ Retina display here. So crisp can't even see pixels on my screen. Backlight under the keyboard is ****ed though after I threw up entire 660ml bottle of Asahi over it
Peace
Moving to Technology - we are not a phone retail point
I think the word you're looking for there is 'shop'
[:love_chemistry:]
I like androids but tbh their camera sucks
Not Really The Samsung Galaxy S9 is a great phone. The camera is awesome.
I've been using a Microsoft phone for almost 3 years now and I don't regret it. Switched from an iPhone to a Samsung and finally on a Microsoft phone. It's still stable and I've had no problems with it unlike with my iPhones and Samsung.
Apart from the fact there are multiple droids out there with better cameras than iphones.
At half the price too.