I suggest the Bazzar should have new option like Internal selling which bascially the idea which permits selling items to your own friends or fraction only.
Bazzar Sell setting
Started by Adam-Smithereen [1869080] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I suggest the Bazzar should have new option like Internal selling which bascially the idea which permits selling items to your own friends or fraction only.
This is now suggestions
Moved down to Suggestions.
I think this is a decent idea
I have seen in another game where there was a "gang" market. Something like this would allow to have a main market for the public and a market for your faction mates. Unfortunately that gang market doesn't include friends but can be tweaked to fit this idea.