Hands down the best Marvel movie to date in my opinion. Mostly if not entirely because of Thanos. I think he's unquestionably the best villain that they've ever had. You could even argue that he's not really even a villain.The action for the most part is done well.Bigger Dinklage was a huge surprise .
God damn!!! Thanos is awesome!
Is it true theres a massive gay orgy at the end?
Rant: The movie tries too hard in my opinion. Too many characters, no explanation on Thanos's obsession over the stones, Cringeworthy Thanos tears, Thanos's love for bubbles (I'd use the reality stone much better than he did xD ), Vision only present to get stabbed...why was Cap'n America and Hulk even there? They hardly did anything.
Conclusion: Trailer was overhyped. Some comedy scenes were forced and cringeworthy. The Infinity War story should have been divided into more parts so they can explain things better and not have to put so much into one movie. Black Panther was a much better movie than this, I'd be surprised if Infinity War part 1 surpasses it in box office earnings.
Rating: 7.5 /10
Thano's loves for bubbles... Yea that was kinda weird!
I mean I can respect Bezees issues as points of opinion kinda but Idk I really don't see it that way.
It was consistent with the other sueprhero movies IMO nothing too unexpected except giant dinkleage lol.
Everyone who likes the superhero gossip here, was passing around the rumour that tony stark would definitely die in this one too but he didn't.
Fans seemed to be generally convinced "someone was going to die" idk nobody really died in the end (execpt gamora I guess)
(oh and idris elba, and loki)
I have a few hypotheses;
Dr Strange noted they beat thanos in only one universe/timeline - so in that one the heroes possess the gauntlet/stones and can venture through the other universes/timelines saving the day? I guess it's unconfirmed, thanos could've an-hero or something.
Also, by halving the universe population - thanos has doubled the resources of the survivors.
They can create utopias and thrive like he expected - but also - if they can't move on, he's effectively just waged war on the entire universe and given them double the resources to come at him with. . .
Also, his gauntlet looked pretty fried, even if the stones were fine so like. Idk I guess he can greenstone his gauntlet back to fresh but maybe it's somewhat impaired and that could help the heroes.
I super don't see how female captain marvel is going to solve this, like, at all.
Well Dr Strange also said it had to happen this way. So that could mean this is how they win, get the time stone back and rewind, could also mean that Thanos was right and Dr Strange saw it. Thanos himself also has nothing but time and can see what's to come. Honestly though, they could do anything with it, I think that's the point. I just really hope they don't rewind. I'm happy with superheroes dying off.
As far as the after credits, it could just be like "this movies coming" rather than her saving the day. It could also in a hilarious twist sync with the the end of that movie, and she actually dusts.
I wanted to go in a full theater to see how people reacted, the end did not disappoint. Oh the language on some people :D
Seemed like 2 and a half hours of mindless action with an ending that said, "please come see the next one".
A lot of characters didn't even need to be in the story but were thrown in because MARVEL, and there was no progression to the story. A great villain, but everything felt forced and without the insane budget this would have been an absolute garbage movie. The script could never stand on its own, and the jokes... holy shit, please no more.
I'm sure I'm a minority as I prefer a coherent story over a blockbuster hit but was forced to go. Everyone else enjoyed it when questioned they just said it felt "epic".
well said! i feel the same. unless they mess up the next story
Should probably put spoiler alert on the title if you see any spoilers
I enjoyed it. I believe they gave Thanos more emotion because there has been a lack of depth to the Marvel villains. They fleshed out Killmonger in Black Panther nicely, and I like what they did with Thanos. The movie ended in a great way and seemed to accomplish the mission of rustling the jimmies of fans by completely destroying ten years worth of build up in one movie.
They'll fix it.
Dr. Strange watched all the outcomes, and as he said when he gave Thanos the time stone, "It has to be this way."
Edit: Infinity War is a far better love story than The Last Jedi....or Twilight.
They all die in avenger's infinity war is this true? Every last one die's? Lol
Mmmm, you're half right.
Spoiler Alert: Heimdol dies. Only person I care about died.
Not sure if it was just me, but I thought I spotted the cast for the gauntlet in Dinklage's forge. Maybe if they obtain the stones they could use the cast to make a new gauntlet?
IMO, they wud try stealing the one Thanos owns by the means of time travel . Dr strange must have a plan.
To refer to Bezee's point in some degree. It seemed like the entire film had to be converted into a series of subplots. Outside of the opening where Thor and Hulk get thrust into the Guardians and Earth Battle subplots, respectively, there wasn't really a clash of all the heroes against the enemy like there was in Avengers or Avengers: Age of Ultron. As a result, although Thanos was the unifying feature and each battle CONVENIENTLY had an infinity stone at stake, all of the subplots still felt really separate. If this MCU thing had been on a TV show, this could've easily been properly fleshed out into a 8 episode arc (similar to how the original comic had been structured!). 4 episodes to properly comprise the events of Avengers 3. MAYBE 4 episodes to properly comprise Avengers 4 (although a full movie to ACTUALLY defeat Thanos at GOD-level seems excessive. It seems that only a deux ex-machina or an act of arrogance/laziness could do Thanos in at this point and they seemed to have painted this version of Thanos as not falling for that kind of shitty writing)
Also... The resource argument. Double the resources ain't gonna do much against Mr. Bubbles who can now also warp reality or reverse time.
My biggest gripe is how Thanos freaking found all the Infinity Stones so easily AND quickly! Freaking Dragon Ball Z could devote close to a whole season hunting for dragon balls and those were scattered across a single planet not a freaking universe!
The alternative is shitty ass incomplete movies that make no sense other than money grabs like the hunger games did.