Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum thread subscriptions

Started by Ptilopsis [2001645] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Ptilopsis [2001645]

I wish there was an option where if you post on a thread, you automatically follow it, so to make chatting in the forums (life) easier. Other forums I visit have this option, among others.

Is there such an option or no?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Just click the subscribe button on the top right? 

Otherwise you will be notified if someone quotes or likes your posts as well, I think that's sufficient?
Kayla [2031661]

You mean the same as clicking subscribe, but it subscribes you automatically? That would be more annoying than helpful to most users. 
Ptilopsis [2001645]

That's why I said there should be an option for users to turn it off (albeit a little too vaguely) if this were to be implemented.