Hey, im new at this and I was wandering what triggers dukes misssions? I got the mission from anonymous saying I need to do missions for duke but its been a few says now and still nothing
Dukes missions
Started by Sirbobular [2114839] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Hey, im new at this and I was wandering what triggers dukes misssions? I got the mission from anonymous saying I need to do missions for duke but its been a few says now and still nothing
Can you see Duke's face next to the "Anonymous" guy in the "Missions" page?
Nope, its still locked
Level up another level
Ah right so i have to be level 10? (:
I got it at level 5. Did you accept Anon's mission?
Yup. it unlocks at level 10 once Anon's mission is accepted.