Torn is a great game which I thoroughly enjoy, but there are areas which could maybe, be improved.
1. The internet... -
I was thinking maybe torn could make, using laptops, and computers better.
For example, you could buy a Brazzers membership, which gives the same happiness boost as an E DVD but can be used without any effect on cooldown.
Please feel free to add more ideas.
This is dumb and also belongs in suggestions...even though...its dumb.
I got an idea, why can't we use our laptops in game to make torn accounts on those and play Torn in Torn.
[image: vprints.s3.amazonaws.com]
Your existence is dumb, but didn't feel the need to point it out. At least until now.
Are you commenting on my personal appearance? That's against the rules. Don't make me report you.
Needs grammatical editing and should be in suggestions.
In all seriousness, I think that boosters should be left as they are for the moment.
I couldnt agree more, Big_momma ;)
Only two bounties Momma? I know you can do better than that!
Big_Momma has placed 2 bounties on you with rewards of $696,969
Momma wants to do the dirty with me ;)
Mentions:
Alien [2052982]