Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug Split on poker

Started by AlQaholic [2096058] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
AlQaholic [2096058]

 

I believe there was a bug split, pre flop one player raised 12mill (all in) after the flop I raised 38mill (all in) one player called. River card turned and that same player folded. But I only won 38mill instead of 76million. Here are the table details. The time was 10.21 Torn Server time. 

Name: ZABIVAKAs game
ID: 187720
Owner: 2115599
Stakes: $500000
Players: 8/8
Spectators: 5
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $25000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF 

 

Edit: fixed a spelling mistake, still waking up.