Hello everyone,
I know in this competitive game rarely anybody is going to share their company info.
But just want to know how these farms work. Its something new for me. I am still trying to understand how the stock works.
sometimes its show certain items in stock and sometimes it shows zero.
Also its ranking system also but different. Once i have 2mill income and sometimes it dropped to 1.5m even all my staff are active and have 100% effectiveness.
Can someone enlighten me. What I am missing. Were i am going wrong. Its not like I don't know to run the companies. But this Farm mechanism looks but different.
It would be great if someone can give me some info.
stock hitting zero means that you're running at a shortage - you're selling faster than you can produce
you need to add more staff to produce the stock, or hire staff with better stats
if you use Torn Stats, you will be able to monitor how much is being produced, and get a better idea of how to position your staff
my farm is already full with best possible stats players. still am running out of stocks.
Then your possitioning/pricing is wrong.
Bump the pricing. That will help.
farm is money burner. You need a lot of advert budger. Its hard not to lose money
I was making 2m a day in a farm whilst making profit.
It's all about juggling sales manufacturing and pricing.
This may be the best answer. Lol
This is nerfing of all companies by you know who.