Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Packs

Started by _THUNDER [1912669] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
_THUNDER [1912669]

Hi guys, I was just wondering, what benefits does donator status gain me?

I mean, yes, I could go and read about all this myself, but I'm pretty sure there's a fraction of people here that are just so damn bored, that they might answer this question. Thanks.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

The quicker energy regen and the 150 energy is a big help.

You also get subscriber gifts if you click the option to donate regularly (monthly or yearly).
Scuba [512975]

If you do it with actual cash subscriptions (cancel anytime) you also get 75 points and a couple bonus items each month as a thank you. Nothing that will make you a billionaire, but a nice gesture still.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Just noticed you are a donator now, I’m curious, though.



Did you opt for the single donator packs? Or did you go for a subscription option?.
Delta [2049998]

If you're going to buy it with real money I would suggest going the subscriber route, you can get it for the same amount of time as a pack (month) or a year for cheaper than donator packs, plus you get subscriber gifts. Most people that have donator status without the subscriber icon bought donator packs off the item market.