Hi,
I know almost all High Level Players have already finished all Education Courses. At that point, Education has no more purpose.
With this, I suggest that there should be an option where they can take SEMINARS / TRAINING similar to real life where after Graduation, you can take seminars / training to further expand your skills. There are no 'perks' in taking these but it can increase your Work Stats. Of course, this will only be unlocked if you have finish ALL COURSES.
I think it can work like the 'Bank Investment:'
1. You choose the duration - 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 1 Month, 2 Months.
2. You choose the Primary and Secondary Stat to train (Manual, Endurance, Intelligence).
3. Pay and confirm.
4. The Work Stat Gains will take effect after the timer finishes.
The advantage of this is that there will more options on increasing Working Stats.
Also, it will have a good impact to WSSB Stock since those who have finished the Education Courses can go back and study again.
The disadvantage is that only those who have finished the Education Course will be entitled to this.
This means that there might be a bigger GAP in Work Stats between those who are starting / mid-way in finishing the Education Courses.
I think the key here is 'how much' and 'how long' is the End Game Education Courses.
Any feedback, comments, criticisms are very much welcome.