my day has been good so far how about yours
what up
Started by john_thompson [2087583] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
my day has been good so far how about yours
Who is ur main account?
Really good thanks m8
new posts don't really mean multis, maybe they want some of them bounties everyone is throwing around :^)
i dont like people asking about my day, here is 5 bounties
How was your day bro
Well wtf i never get any decent bounties its not fair. Haha
nice bounties you got there
you just gotta piss off the right people
Not as interesting as yours going by your bounties.
But if you must know I have a slight cold that I am hoping will be passing within several hours.
Today I found out I had not stocked up on enough xanax as I had forgotten that I was going to be selling some points sooner than my usual fortnightly sales.
I found out that a faction member likes Armand more than me, I don't know the faction member other than one meeting but that is not the point. Armand is not as cool as everybody thinks he is. They see the name Armand and think he is some kind of super vampire, well he is not he is just an older vampire that is all.
I had to spend time looking for my favourite afro comb that was sent to me as a gift from Duke, turns out I put it away in a drawer rather than leaving it out as I usually do.
Other than that it was quite dull if you really must know.
Since there is actually discussion here, i'll move this to Non-Related
I don't see a category for ...meh or yawn! Didn't get screening tix for DEADPOOL2 today.
it was good until i see this post