I am getting API key banned due to too much requests errors with DocTorn. Somehow, I only use DocTorn as an API-using script, and that only requests 12 times a minute
API key banned
Started by OrbitalSentry [1986189] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I am getting API key banned due to too much requests errors with DocTorn. Somehow, I only use DocTorn as an API-using script, and that only requests 12 times a minute
Hmm, are you sure you have Check for Updates every 5 seconds under DocTorn's settings? If you have changes this number then it will change how many API calls DocTorn makes per minute. If your 100% sure that you only use DocTorn and no other scripts/tools then I would suggest you reset your API key and see if the problem persists. (Make sure to give DocTorn your new API key)
i assume that this might be an issue with doctorn, but passing to a dev to be sure.
I think there was a brief issue with it yesterday
One of our pt things had an error around the time of the of this report
Was all good by the time I read this report last night
Still happens?
Yes
Well, according to system logs it's a requests amount abuse.
hmm i only use doctorn and tornstats have resetted key multiple times
Just wait a day and it should be fine.