Hi, all! I am Mario's and I wish to create a forum post log where players can meet, become friends, fight, and negotiate trade deals all on one page!
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hi, all! I am Mario's and I wish to create a forum post log where players can meet, become friends, fight, and negotiate trade deals all on one page!
By the way, you aren't Mario's, you are Merios.
If you want to fight, use the attacking page. If you want to trade, use the trade page. If you want to become friends, too late.
erm....
for trade deals we have the trading post. for fighting we have the attack forum. and for friends we have.... i guess tinder? anyway, no discussion, locked and graved.