I love my mama. Wt do I get her for Mother's Day? I've got $63.
My mama
Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JustJanet [911066]
· 10 likes ·
Mom's want your time. Take her to lunch and let her talk to you about whatever she wants. cherish every moment because it sucks when you no longer have the opportunity to spend Mothers Days with her.
I love my mama. Wt do I get her for Mother's Day? I've got $63.
Mom's want your time. Take her to lunch and let her talk to you about whatever she wants. cherish every moment because it sucks when you no longer have the opportunity to spend Mothers Days with her.
A vasectomy.
$12 more and you can get her a hammer
Get her a amazon gift card
Trust me, every gift i've gotten for my mom is a bust. Instead take her somewhere, out to dinner or to a movie or something.
moved to GnR
What if she don't like movies? And I've only got $63. Should I just combine it with my dad's to make it special for her?
Moms love weed.