i do not find my Special Fruit cake in my items. from mission , On imac 2009 osx 10.8.5 on chrome(not updated)
Bakeout BreakoutMedium
Remember in those old movies how a con would bust out of a joint using a big-ass file his girl baked into a cake? Well guess what, that definitely don't work no more. First of all the cops cut into all the cakes to check for files now, and second I always bake like three cakes at once. And I end up forgetting which cake has the file in. And then I bust my teeth.
But my guy Jerry he's got this idea, that if you put all the parts of a lock-picking kit inside the frosting of a cake nobody's gonna look in there. They're real small, so you could cut into it and you probably wouldn't find it. I don't wanna test this on one of my guys though, so just use this idea on any old schmuck in the slammer and see if it works. And remember, don't eat the frosting. It hurts real bad if you do.
Bake or acquire a FruitcakeUse the Cake Frosting and Lock-picking Kit with the fruitcake- Send the Special Fruitcake to anyone who's in jail