Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

training events

Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

Yardon - Director of Slick Willy Oil, has trained you from the company. You gained 50 INT and 25 END.

I feel like the directors name should be a hyperlink to their profile instead of just saying their name.. 

or change it to just the director 

not a massive improvement more of a convenience.. 

I don't know if this is for bugs/issues I'm unsure so posting here as not to waste anybody's time