Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

buying 300k for losses. message me first

Started by _007 [1815450] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
_007 [1815450]

 

Paying 300k for failed runaways. message me first and will pay when I see the events. Tell me first before you attack.  I will pay when I see the events.

Simple, when I see the events I'll pay out when I either get back from work. I am happy to pay for r failed runaways.

I  prefer multiple attempts. For example, if you do 6 attacks I will pay X6 depending on your success.

Please message how many attacks you made so I know how much to pay you.