https://prnt.sc/jg8s1u https://prnt.sc/jg8ptp https://prnt.sc/jg8pvx https://prnt.sc/jg8pyi Discussion topic: Have you ever met someone dishonest and been betrayed? I have many times by fake friends. Don't trust anyone in TORN.
Torn dishonesty
Started by ScarsCanBeGiven [2097572] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Claire [1971751]
· 5 likes ·
inb4 grave anybody? - Evil-Duck [1182047]
· 2 likes ·
Might wanna edit the screens with naughty words, Meow. And yes many dishonest people in TORN, some right under your nose Peace - Evil-Duck [1182047]
· 1 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] Peace
Mentioned in this thread
honest [1141806] ×1
https://prnt.sc/jg8s1u https://prnt.sc/jg8ptp https://prnt.sc/jg8pvx https://prnt.sc/jg8pyi Discussion topic: Have you ever met someone dishonest and been betrayed? I have many times by fake friends. Don't trust anyone in TORN.
Just stop.
shameful behaviour
Might wanna edit the screens with naughty words, Meow.
And yes many dishonest people in TORN, some right under your nose
Peace
thx ex ex dad *purrs in lap*
inb4 grave anybody?
I mean, no offence Scars, but your brand of behavior attracts people who want to mess with you. I suspect that it's less that people here hate you, and more that they know they can provoke a response out of you. You're that "Weird dude who thinks he's a cat," And that paints a huge "Please **** with me" target on you.
Editors note: Most of the people I've met on here are really chill, even if they do sh*t like bounty you. It's only when you don't take your lumps and keep on rolling, or talk about how "It ain't sh*t" that people really dig in.
i have rap songs tthat prove im kitty
its not going to get graved :)
You have "Rap" songs of a dude saying meow over and over again. It's good for a laugh, but I refuse to believe you don't realize how absurd it is.
it has a beat and everything hater
you can redeem yourself
A Casio keyboard can make a beat. Doesn't mean it's a rapper. And frankly, at least I'm not a rat snitch like you. ;)
im not snitching
Sure thing snitch.
ok just get the karma
no u
These days, you can comment in the graveyard, I yehe. Newfangled zombie threads
I beat all the time with everything. Cereal in the morning? Beat it. Brother walks by? Beat it. Door stubs my toe? Beat it (the door, not my toe). Burned my cookies? Beat 'em. Putting an egg into a cake? Beat it. Chipmunk making holes under the foundation of the house? Stalk it, see when it tends to go in and out of every hole, make notes of it, paint it, memorize it and then when the time finally comes...
[image: www.picslyrics.net]
bump