Upgraded to new gym and lost all my gym stats also I'm with a company and spent 300 job points on strength and got nothing in gym stats when I checked massive bug ???? Please help
Lost gym stats
Started by bigshow25 [1896207] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Upgraded to new gym and lost all my gym stats also I'm with a company and spent 300 job points on strength and got nothing in gym stats when I checked massive bug ???? Please help
Can you explain more? You upgraded to a new gym and your battle stats were reduced?
yeah, i am going to need more info. please explain what stats you think you lost and why. whayt gym did you upgrade to?
can you provide an update to your issue please?
no update provided,
closing report.