Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property Vault Use

Started by Lexon [501179] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Lexon [501179]

I do feel that when renting a property, lets use Private Island for example, if its fully upgraded, you should gain the benefits from it. At the moment, if you Rent a PI, you can hire a pilot and use the Runway, but yet don't have access to the vault?

Surly if you rent out the PI, you should get all features from that property!??

I also support the possibility of extending the lease on the property before it boots you out (As mentioned by another suggestion)

I'm interested to see other peoples views?



**Edit, Turns out the Vault is the only thing you can't use. Would be good to have it avaible to players that rent the island and get full benefit from it!**
Kayla [2031661]

You do get to use all the features of a PI, the only thing you can't use is the vault. I'm not really sure why you can't use the vault, since the PI owner can't use it either while it's being rented. If there's a reason why players can't use the vault and then when the lease ends all the money is returned to their hand I'd like to know it. Until then though, R+
Lexon [501179]

Thanks for the clarification Kayla!

Would be good to have access to vaults when players are renting. Appreciate the +1! :))