100 days old!
I am a restart, i was inspired to do better when i watched Hildegarde through all of his success.
I spoke with him alot about how well he was doing! so i plucked up some courage and restarted!
"The Italian Mathematician"
Overall i haven't really achieved a great deal, im no record breaker or anywhere close.
But ive achieved some good goals which respectively i am proud of myself!
When i restarted wasn't aware at just how important getting into a AN (Adult Novelty) was!
I possibly lost a good chunk in stat gains from not doing this, but instead i have been in a 10* FC (Fitness Center),
I am getting 3% gains on all stats and then STR gains from job points which i am saving for when my STR is Capped.
My closest competition is Samurai [2098829]
So achievement #1
The Climb to the next achievement i feel is out of reach, it was to reach 200m in 250 days!
(Very slim unless i get some wonder book lol)
PT-Family
Be part of a top #10 faction!
I made it into PT with a great bunch of people who have helped me along the way!
Ive been in 3 factions! All of which are good factions!
JFA 2.0, Mentos And Cola, PT-Family
All the chains i have participated in i have been top 5 hitters.
Awards
Currently i have got 109 awards, and from what i have noticed its alot more than most people my age (in fact almost double).
Multibillionaire
Maintain a Networth value of $2,500,000,000 for at least 56 days
My favourite one so far!
Defends
HOF Rank #868 - 1349 Defends (Admittedly i payed for the majority of these but none the less)
PI
I was 27 days old when i bought my PI and fully upgraded it!
So to cut a long story short!
Thanks to all my friends that have helped me in the beginning!
This thread is basically for me to Gloat a little about some reasonable achievements and maybe give some other users something to compare with!
Mentions: Samurai [2098829]