Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips for racing beginners

Started by Eazy_E [456818] on in Racing.

2 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Eazy_E [456818]

The first thing I want to teach you is the powerslide.

Many people would have you believe that the racing in torn city is entirely automated, but this simply is not true.

Simply enter an official race, (preferably with a car with good acceleration and great handling) then position yourself ready for the prompt.

The moment the race starts you need to throw your face as hard as you can into your keyboard, try to aim your nose at the "P" key for P-P-P-P-P-P-POWERSLIDE!! Within a few minutes you will likely get the hang of it, I'll never forget my first powerslide. I won the race and suffered a broken nose and split lip. I told the guys at work I had joined a fight club. 



Trust me, stick with me kids and you'll go far.



You just have to believe.
DoctorMonster [2019119]

I tried this, and when it didn't work, I thought to myself - "I knew it, that jerk was just trying to trick me". But then I realized that you really have to hit the P in the dead centre with the point of your nose. Now it works like a charm.