Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by CraveMode [2117617] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Grievance [2122614] ×1

CraveMode [2117617]

Hello,



  I referred my friend, however, he went to the link at work when checking out Torn. Days later, he signed up at home so I didn't get counted for it. I will have him respond to this too, is it possible to get counted for his?

Grievance [2122614]

Mentions: Grievance [2122614]