I spun the wheel 1000 times and still havent gotten the merit, anyone know why?
Roulette Award
Started by soap [2097482] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
I spun the wheel 1000 times and still havent gotten the merit, anyone know why?
Try one or all of the following:
1. Spinning it one more time
2. Clicking the awards page
3. Log out and log in again
Maybe one or all of those will trigger it.
This worked, thank you
All you needed to do was go back to the Roulette page, as far as I know.
Unless I’m mistaken, the honor is unlocked at 1,001 spins.
This
Reminds me of that show "The IT Crowd" - "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"