Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Application

Started by QueenForADay [2115217] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
QueenForADay [2115217]

I applied to a faction when I first joined like a moron and now I can’t apply to the one I want be because it says “Already sent an application to another faction”

they never replied or accepted me or anything so is this going to last forever or Can I cancel it?