Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Removal of Referal

Started by Mandyxo [2110427] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Stewie [1494547] ×1

Mandyxo [2110427]

Hi, it's not a huge issue, but it's kind of annoying to always look at my "Recruit Citizens" page and see the account someone created to try and frame me for multiple accounts. Is there a way I can remove it, or have it removed? If not, it's not the end of the world, but I'd appreciate if I could have some insight.*



*Was recommended to post this here by Stewie [1494547]

Mentions: Stewie [1494547]

Stewie [1494547]

I did recommend posting here, yes.

I've seen reports in the past where people have been able to get referrals manually removed if they don't want them on there.