Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OPEN AUCTION!

Started by Raja [2050692] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Raja [2050692]

So, I thought better to let it be at Auction than looking for sales!

If interested, Offer / Bid Below: I will add more as I go along. Thanks

Auction 1: Starting Bid: 500k - Buy Out: 5m



[image: i.imgur.com]

Auction 2: Starting Bid: 500k - Buy Out: 5m 



[image: i.imgur.com]

Auction 3: Starting Bid: 500k - Buy Out: 5m 



[image: i.imgur.com]

Auction 4: Starting Bid: 500k - Buy Out: 10m 



[image: i.imgur.com]



Auction 5: Starting Bid: 500k - Buy Out: 5m 



[image: i.imgur.com]