Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Books

Started by Bundybear [1761635] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bundybear [1761635]

As far as I can tell, once you read a book and the benefit is all used up, the book stays in your possession but is now nothing more than a random keepsake which can't be used again, nor can it be gifted or sold. I have a couple of questions:

a) Can I dump a read book and when it is found can it be used by another person who finds it?

b) If I get rid of a book and the same one appears on a Duke Mission to buy, can I read it again for the benefit?

c) Can I read more than one book at a time to "double up" on benefits? Ie: one book to increase my gym benefits and one book to increase the amount of energy from cans.
Bundybear [1761635]

Sweet, thanks for that. I got all excited with the new merit available but figure I'm probably best holding on to some books until I can get more value from them.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I put the books I've already read in my display case, and keep books that I haven't read yet in my inventory.  


Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

I do this also, I was considering shifting my useless books to display case but with the award released for reading 10 books I think I'll just read them. Who needs double candy happiness anyway?