They should have it so u can buy stuff from google play. I have some money in google play store, and I would spend it on torn if they made it that way. I used to use PayPal but when someone got my info and stole one 800$ I closed my PayPal. And I said I would never go back. Who is with me on this idea?
Google play store
Started by Bcthekiller [2102949] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
They should have it so u can buy stuff from google play. I have some money in google play store, and I would spend it on torn if they made it that way. I used to use PayPal but when someone got my info and stole one 800$ I closed my PayPal. And I said I would never go back. Who is with me on this idea?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16038843&b=0&a=0
and btw....
what is donateers packs???
Stupid autocorrect
bump
Wow I just asked this in question and answers.
R+