Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Editing

Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
100 [1997262]

I recently noticed this bug. When editing money amounts such as changing a bookie bet or depositing money into the bank the selection cursor switches place if you delete a number.

For example if you had a bookie bet of $532,738 and then selected the 7 and pressed delete the cursor would move to the 8 instead of the 2 where it should be, which can be annoying when dealing with large amounts of money. I think this has something to do with the comma switching places. This also happens in the bank and I assume other places.

I am on a laptop using firefox.