Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator house

Started by Yogi [2121979] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Yogi [2121979]

I have a prepaid credit card that was a gift to me.   I'm trying to use it to buy some donator packs but I cant get it to work.  The card has been registered with my info for online use already.   But I get a message saying its not working right now on the paypal site when I use it. 



Anyone have any ideas or is this a known issue?
Yogi [2121979]

Not going through PayPal I’m using the option “use a debit/ credit card” that selectable under the PayPal selection. 

It’s an option of PayPal or “use a debit/credit card” as far as I understand.   
Yogi [2121979]

I’ll try.  I know a buddy of mine has had an issue as well.  

Could it be related?

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16044851&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18500195