Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bulk sell Properties??

Started by ShapeZ [858756] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
ShapeZ [858756]

Few years back I decided to buy 1000+ Trailers for whatever reason I really dont know, and wandering if there can be an option to sell bulk, either back to the agent or even to the market... Selling just 1x Trailer is tedious as is (even tabbing them is ugh)... I dont think i can ever be bothered selling 1000, so they will just sit day to day in my properties.

But i guess thats my problem now.