I have some extra properties. How do I rent them out?
rental properties
Started by Jon43140 [2123084] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 2 likes ·
You'll get next to nothing from your current property selection should you decide to rent them out (if you can find someone even willing to rent them). It is widely believed that a Private Island is the only standard property …
I have some extra properties. How do I rent them out?
You'll get next to nothing from your current property selection should you decide to rent them out (if you can find someone even willing to rent them). It is widely believed that a Private Island is the only standard property worth owning/renting, so there is very little demand for lower level properties. You'll get more money selling your properties outright than you will likely make back renting them out even after many years.
Should you decide you still want to rent out your property, you click the following button:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks...good to know
I have the stock that occasionally pays out random properties, but I always just sell them to the estate agent.