Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

present valued at 2m?

Started by soap [2097482] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Claire [1971751]

It's not because of the value of the items inside it. It is based on the price at which it is sold in the item market.
JuliusBlack [2100899]

It's random, to some extent.

Think of it like this:

I place a Box of Tissues, for example, in a box, and cover it with a Birthday Wrapping Paper. I list it at $2,000,000. Although, it's worth no more than 2-3k, but the market value doesn't show what the item actually is worth, but the average of what it's listed for, in bazaars and item markets.

If you peek around, you might find other similar items.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Edit: I think it is calculated according to what the item is bought for, not what it is listed for. I'm not sure, though.