Since how items spawn changed the going to the top of the highest building of torn and looking down on the city became kind of useless. So what I propose is when it doesn't have any items in the city to show to instead be counted as a dump search with whatever you find.
**Press Pass** Improvement
Started by PainfulPoetry [327135] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Since how items spawn changed the going to the top of the highest building of torn and looking down on the city became kind of useless. So what I propose is when it doesn't have any items in the city to show to instead be counted as a dump search with whatever you find.
Why is it useless?
if I'm correct, it adds a additional (x amount here) to the city, giving you a boost in adition to your standard city finds
If that's the case I guess it isnt completely useless.
don't quote me on that though, I don't have the PP myself since I'm in the grocers job (for those 1M munster drinks I can add to the player market y'see)
but its a RNG based addition job that literaly just shows you more stuff on the map