Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stolen bricks???

Started by -UK- [901795] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
-UK- [901795]

So I originally posted this is the general discussion section and got a fairly positive review,here is the original post



'So im travelling back from Japan and i see this text pop up "Recently there has been a noticable slowdown in Torn's construction industry, with no new buildings appearing for several years. This is mostly due to the 7 million stolen bricks currently in circulation as temporary weapons" It got me thinking, if I and other players started rounding up these bricks, with the intention of returning said bricks to the company's of the construction industry, could these company's get planning permission to make some new buildings or attractions?'

A few people said i should develop it further and bring it here

So, I went away I started thinking of ways to develop it further, I'm A bit stuck as I could name a few example buildings but ultimately its whats possible and im unsure of that exactly, so I put it to my fellow players to post any thoughts the op may have given you.

I've got a far a thinking it should be untimed community event, with a stockpile location somewhere in the docks maybe, Where a player could go drop bricks off for the Torn city construction firms to count up and total them up every 10/20 minutes and show the overall progress towards the next building.



Disclaimer.

I was very stoned when I originally came up with this idea, but upon reflection I think it could be a good event to drive the community towards a unified goal and it could bring one or possibly multiple new buildings for the people of our fine city 

Yes I'm stoned writing this too but just think....... and post



Thanks.
Kayla [2031661]

That might be a fun little community event, but first there needs to be a new building planned to actually build.