I was hitting the slots the other day when I thought to my self, why not make the Torn symbol a modifier. Say you get a handgun, duck, torn, it would be a boosted duck hunting. I was thinking of making it a 2x multiplier, or even a random multiplier ranging anywhere from 2-10 times. Just a little thought I had.
Slot Machine Changes
Started by Papa_Charlie [2116033] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 21 / 100
I was hitting the slots the other day when I thought to my self, why not make the Torn symbol a modifier. Say you get a handgun, duck, torn, it would be a boosted duck hunting. I was thinking of making it a 2x multiplier, or even a random multiplier ranging anywhere from 2-10 times. Just a little thought I had.