I left the game for quite a while. There have been quite a few changes but the one I don't quite get is mug protection. Do I have to be mugged to get it? Hospitalized by someone else? Or can I just hospitalize myself and get it? How long does it last and is it guaranteed?
Mug Protection
Started by J0NATHAN- [760969] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jamin [1265909]
· 7 likes ·
Mug protection comes after you get mugged, not hosped. Say you have 100m on hand and you get a friend to mug you, you'll be protected from muggings up to 100m for 100% for 2 hours, after 2 hours you'll …
I left the game for quite a while. There have been quite a few changes but the one I don't quite get is mug protection. Do I have to be mugged to get it? Hospitalized by someone else? Or can I just hospitalize myself and get it? How long does it last and is it guaranteed?
Mug protection comes after you get mugged, not hosped. Say you have 100m on hand and you get a friend to mug you, you'll be protected from muggings up to 100m for 100% for 2 hours, after 2 hours you'll still be mildly protected as the mug protection deteriorates until 12 hours have passed at which point you're no long protected.
If you exceed the amount you got protected for, the excess is still at risk of being mugged. For example, if you're mug protected for 100m but have 150m on hand, that 50m extra isn't protected and you can still be mugged for it. Hope this helps you.