I have a mission from Duke to send an "unwanted" package to someone, but It's not working. I've already sent like 10 different things and it hasn't been completed. What am I supposed to do?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have a mission from Duke to send an "unwanted" package to someone, but It's not working. I've already sent like 10 different things and it hasn't been completed. What am I supposed to do?
You can send anything just put it in a parcel. (I had the same quest today and sent brick in a parcel)
Get something like a box of tissues then get an empty box ( buy one if you need to ). Put the tissues in the box and send it to the person you want it delivered.