I was looking at my personal page. See all the awards I have earned....I came across 100kill streak award...I then looked at the Awards page and it says there that I still need to earn it..
Awards
Started by Curio [645429] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com] Must have achieved it before the honour was a thing. The last time I saw this they refused to credit the honour, which is utterly retarded imo but whatever. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Just remember: what you think is an 'utterly retarded' decision is very likely the most logical and sensible one, and your alternative probably sounds 'utterly retarded' to us. Having done this everyday for thirteen years I have a lot of …
I was looking at my personal page. See all the awards I have earned....I came across 100kill streak award...I then looked at the Awards page and it says there that I still need to earn it..
That might be because your best killstreak is 55...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Must have achieved it before the honour was a thing.
The last time I saw this they refused to credit the honour, which is utterly retarded imo but whatever.
what is your current kill-streak? have you been active in the last months/years and made attacks?
my current kill streak is at zero...
I been playing this game for over 10 years
you have been active all that time then, yes?
passing to the ched, see if it can be credited?
I did have a 3 month break when my computer fired itself...but that was like 7 years ago...
I just dont want to FED jailed for gaming the system.
if I'm not suppose to have that merit..deduct it from my merit total...i currently have 12
You achieved it in 2009-10-19 00:07:00
Probably before the 'best kill streak' personal stat was even added. I don't believe there's a problem here.
I'm not sure I follow, but please stay out of Bugs & Issues unless you're being constructive - there's no need to leave aggressive remarks like that.
And no - that'd be totally nonsensical having developers go through random requests of users, crediting newer awards for achievements made in a previous system a decade ago - of which the statistics don't even exist anymore. Not that it has anything to do with this bug report - but if something is or isn't done here - there's always a very good and very logical reason for doing so or not doing so.
Just seems a little unfair, especially when it comes to the marriage awards. But whatever you say cap’n.
Just remember: what you think is an 'utterly retarded' decision is very likely the most logical and sensible one, and your alternative probably sounds 'utterly retarded' to us. Having done this everyday for thirteen years I have a lot of experience and feel I'm quite proficient at making the right decisions. But, I'm also happy to discuss and explain such decisions and even change them if needed - assuming I'm not met with hostility.
I'm not sure what you mean regarding marriage awards, and this is not the place. But in future if you are constructive and ask a question without being hostile, your questions will probably receive answers.
I will close this report as I believe this 'Best kill streak' award credited in 2009 was done so before the newer 'personal stats' system which started recording best kill streak from scratch was implemented.
I mean the marriage honours that take 5 years to earn that would fall under this same category. There have been cases where someone has the 2k marriage days medal or whatever but does not have the 1.5k marriage days honour.
Would have thought it really isn’t that hard to run something that checks for specific medals and if it finds them, credits any relevant honours.
Again, whatever.